Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cowboys, Dairy Farmers, and Small Town boys

So recently I decided to start seeing a different type of boy, ones that might be a little more old fashioned. But maybe it's not all it's cracked up to be. My experiance with the cowboys...Number one was way to nice and way to clingy..number two was a drunken mistake and he was a huge asshole! The small town boy is the one I screwed over and I finally thought we would have our chance to make an actual go at it. I drove 2hours just to see him and we hadn't seen each other in a year. It was great, we jusst picked up where we left off. He was supposed to come up here this weekend....I haven't heard from him. Is it his way of payback for me not leaving my boyfriend for him? Dairy farmer, well he isn't a dairy farmer at all. He's a 26 almost 27 year old analyst for dairy farmers of america. He's old, but sweet and fun and ha a good job, seems responsable enough...but I think he's hiding something...maybe a divorce? a kid? a wife? who the hell knows?


Point is, is there really a point to trying? Even the good guys seem to turn out to be jerks

No comments:

Post a Comment