Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let me pop my blogging cherry

Hi everyone,

I've never done this before so I'll start by telling you a little about myself. My name is Jessica and I'm 21. As you guessed I'm a cheerleader at D1 college in Texas. I would tell you where and all those fun details but I have a feeling later blogs could get me in trouble with the cheer program and such and that would be the last thing I need. I'm a junior neuroscience major and plan on going to med school. I'm also in a sorority. (Again, sorry I can't tell you which one because later post could probably get my in trouble with nationals) If your confused by all this, yes a cheerleader can be smart and still party balls with all the "frat stars," but we will get to that later.

The reasoning for the blog you might ask? I'm slightly a wild child and ever since freshman year I have been saying that when I graduate I'm going to write a book with all of my crazy stories about my time in college, kind of an I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell except from a girls perspective. The book was going to be titled Confessions of a College Cheerleader. Well, I've gotten a little more realistic with age (HA) and know that me actually taking the time to write a book is very unlikely on top of that it would have to get published......so I thought me and my horrible writing skills could handle a blog.

Why should you read? Well that's easy, I think it will make you laugh. I can get myself into quite the predicaments. And while cheerleading will be in the blog, that's not what this is about. I'm many things, a college student, a sorority girl, a cheerleader, and a little bit of a partier..but doesn't that go along with the other three things?

Get ready for drunken hook ups, all night study sessions, crazy stupid love affairs, bitchy girl drama, tears, and laughter. Hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment